Ben Line Agencies (Japan)
Ben Line first started shipping services to Japan in 1859 when the Port of Yokohama was officially opened and subsequently established its own branch offices in Tokyo and Osaka in 1970. Today, Ben Line Agencies Japan employs over 170 staff to provide a comprehensive range of shipping services to principals including liner agency, port agency, project logistics and ISO tanks:
- Liner Agency – we offer a full range of liner services within Asia and to/from areas including Australasia, Middle East, Caribbean, North America, India and Europe.
- Port Agency – our strength lies in the cable laying sector where we handle cable laying and repair projects for the major global players. In addition, we have excellent knowledge and experience of the LNG/LPG, tanker and bulk sectors handling commodities such as grain, coke and steel products. We also offer first class husbandry services to various ship owners and managers throughout Japan and protective agency services to ensure that principals’ interests are served at all times.
- Project Logistics – we provide a full range of tailor made solutions for the transportation of projects with experience in handling a range of different cargoes ranging from heavy lift power plant equipment to out-of-gauge mining equipment to smaller shipments of LCL or airfreight.
- ISO Tanks – we offer a global service, specialising in the door-to-door transportation of bulk liquid chemicals and edible oils.
Ben Line Agencies Japan operates the follow subsidiary companies:
- Hesco Agencies
- Simba Logistics
- Dolphin International Co. Ltd
For full contact details click on Key Contacts By Service above.