Ben Line Agencies (Malaysia)
Ben Line has been involved with Malaysia for a long period of time, establishing the first office here over 50 years ago. Today, the company comprises a wide network of own offices in both Peninsular and East Malaysia, employing over 130 staff. Our core activities in Malaysia include Liner Agency, ISO tanks, Port Agency, Offshore Support Services and Project Logistics:
- Liner Agency – we offer a full range of liner services within Asia and to/from areas such as South America, Central America, Caribbean, Africa, Oceania, Russia, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, North Africa and East Mediterranean.
- ISO Tanks – we offer a global service, specialising in the door-to-door transportation of bulk liquid chemicals and edible oils.
- Port Agency – the main commodities handled include steel products, fertilisers, pipes, palm oil, liquid chemicals, project cargo and other dry bulk commodities. We are very experienced in handling cable laying and repair vessels, starting with the licence applications. We also offer first class husbandry services to various ship owners and ship management companies throughout Malaysia, including our own fully-licensed crew transport vans. Protective agency services are also offered at all Malaysian port to ensure that principals’ interests are looked after at all times.
- Offshore Support Services – we have a dedicated offshore operations team, who are experienced in dealing with the required permits / offshore operations throughout Malaysia. We are also able to offer full logistics support services for offshore projects.
- Project Logistics – we provide a full range of tailor made solutions for the transportation of projects with experience in handling a range of different cargoes from heavy lift power plant equipment to out-of-gauge mining equipment to smaller LCL shipments or airfreight consignments.